European Rooftops at dusk. Brick and tile rooftops set in front of a domed roof. Greyish blue clouds in sky. Chimney stacks, and green tiled roofs. Can be used for “Mary Poppins”, or “Peter Pan” for the exterior London scenes.
Please Note: This image file is a photograph of the original rendering. Different artists have painted the drops at different times. Detail and color of the actual drop may vary slightly from this image. Most drops are 21′ x 45′ in dimension.
Please call 1-888-719-0300 for more specific information.
How to Fold A Drop
To help you handle drops more easily and efficiently, and to help us when the drops are returned - we ask that you use the following method of folding...
NOTE: Please sweep or clean stage floor before folding up drop and drapery. Thank you.
- - Drop Spread on Floor with Painted Side Up
- - Hold the 4th Grommet on the floor, while folding 7th Grommet over to edge of drop
- - Person at bottom of drop duplicates folding action in approx. 3' wide folds
- - Folding operation is repeated so that drop is accordion-folded in folds appx. 3' wide
- - Extra helpers can straighten edges as folding progresses.
- - When folding is complete, roll drop tightly from bottom in appx. 3' wide role
- - Allow tag to stick out
- - A 3' tight roll allows drop to be put in plastic and then canvas bag more easily - thereby insuring against extra charges for water damage.
© 2008 Tobins Lake Studios, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this catalog (including any artwork contained herein) may be reproduced in hard copy, electronic format, or in any medium, whether now known of, hereafter discovered or invented, without the express written permission of Tobins Lake Studios, Inc., 7030 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, Michigan 48116.
Tobins Lake Studios™ is a trademark owned and used by Tobins Lake Studio, Inc. Any use of this mark without express written permission of the owner is expressly prohibited.